By accessing and using the website of DSI Samson Group ("DSI"), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the DSI Samson Group website, INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND IN NO EVENT SHALL DSI BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE. DSI Samson Group does not warrant that the websites or the servers which make DSI Samson Group website available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- DSI Samson Group reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the website at any time without notice.
- The DSI Samson Group website may provide links to other websites, which are not under the control of DSI Samson Group. DSI Samson Group shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other websites. DSI provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such websites does not imply endorsement by DSI of the content of such sites.
- The information provided on the DSI Samson Group website may only be used, copied or distributed in unmodified form for informational purposes and provided the copyright symbol and notice as set out at the bottom of the page concerned are maintained.
- The website provides access to DSI Samson Group products and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to specific DSI Samson Group products and services, which are not available. Any such reference does not imply that DSI Samson Group intends to sell such products or services.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.