Posted on 1 March, 2022
Samson Manufacturers (pvt) Ltd recently won the following awards at the National Chamber of Industries Awards Ceremony held on 12th Jan 2022 for the year 2021.(C.N.C.I) This was the second time the award was presented. The awards were presented in two main categories.
C.N.C.I ACHIEVER TOP 10 AWARDS 2021.
ACHIEVER SILVER AWARD WINNER AT NATIONAL LEVEL EXTRA LARGE CATEGORY (MANUFACTURING SECTOR).2021.
Posted by Samson Manufacturers (Pvt) Ltd
Posted on 31 January, 2022
Samson Compounds Pvt. Limited, a leading manufacturer of rubber compounds, celebrated its silver jubilee in 2021. The company was established in 1996, but its operations functioned under the DSI flagship since 1962.
In addition to compounds processing, the company’s concentration centers around current trends such as sustainability, new technologies and increasing its presence in dynamic markets with product diversity of high quality rubber compounds. Its product portfolio includes custom rubber compounding, rubber sheets and mats, rubber molded products, EVA products, plastic and PVC products and roofing insulation sheets.
Operating on the values of Customer satisfaction, Integrity, Corporate responsibility and responsibility over employees, Samson Compounds boasts of a proud history of 25 years in the making, and operates alike in both local market and export markets such as Australia, Fiji Islands, UK, Canada, Dubai, Italy, Germany and Singapore.
Posted by Samson Compounds (Pvt) Ltd
Posted on 8 September, 2021
Samson manufacturer’s (Pvt) Ltd celebrated its 40th anniversary on 03/09/2021. 1981/2021. It was very modest, in accordance with the existing travel and covid 19 safety laws.
Posted by Samson Manufacturers (Pvt) Ltd
Posted on 18 June, 2021
Twenty Nineth Annual General Meeting of Samson International PLC will be held by way of electronic means on 30th June, 2021 centered at the Board Room of Samson International PLC, No. 110, Kumaran Ratnam Road, Colombo 02 at 3.00 p.m. for the following purposes:
1. To receive and consider the Annual Report of the Board of Directors on the affairs of Company and the Financial Statements the year ended 31st March 2021 and the Report of the Auditors thereon.
2. To appoint Mr. D K Rajapakse who is 76 years of age, as a Director of the Company and to adopt the following resolution:- “IT IS HEREBY RESOLVED THAT Mr. D K Rajapakse who is 76 years of age be and is hereby appointed as a Director of the Company and it is hereby declared as provided for in Section 211(1) of the Companies Act No.7 of 2007 that the age limit of 70 years referred to in Section 210 of the Companies Act shall not apply to Mr. D K Rajapakse”.
3. To appoint Mr. T K Bandaranayake who is 78 years of age, as a Director of the Company and to adopt the following resolution:- “IT IS HEREBY RESOLVED THAT Mr. T K Bandaranayake who is 78 years of age be and is hereby appointed as a Director of the Company and it is hereby declared as provided for in Section 211(1) of the Companies Act, No.7 of 2007 that the age limit of 70 years referred to in Section 210 of the Companies Act shall not apply to Mr. T K Bandaranayake”.
4. To re-elect Mr. N S Rajapaksa who retires by rotation in terms of Article 95 of the Articles of Association, as a Director of the Company
5. To re-appoint Messrs Edirisinghe & Co. Chartered Accountants as Auditors of the Company for the ensuing year and to authorize the Directors to determine their remuneration.
6. To authorize the Directors to determine donations for the year ending 31st March 2022 and up to the date of the next Annual General Meeting.
25th May 2021
1. A shareholder entitled to participate and vote at the above virtual meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to participate and vote in his/her place by completing the Form of Proxy enclosed herewith.
2. A proxy need not be a shareholder of the Company.
3. Shareholders who are unable to participate in the above virtual meeting are also encouraged to submit a duly completed Form of Proxy appointing the Chairman or any other Member of the Board to participate and vote on their behalf.
4. For more information on how to participate by virtual means in the above virtual meeting, please refer Registration Process enclosed herewith.
Posted by Samson International PLC
Posted on 8 May, 2021
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Sri-Lanka based footwear and tire manufacturer and retailer DSI Samson Group (Private) Limited (DSG) at 'AA(lka)'. The Outlook is Stable.
The affirmation and Stable Outlook reflect Fitch's belief that DSG will maintain sufficient liquidity and healthy operating performance in the next one to two years such that its leverage and fixed-charge coverage will remain adequate for its rating.
The 'AA(lka)' rating reflects DSG's market leadership in the highly fragmented and competitive footwear retailing space, which is supported by an island-wide network of 200 outlets and its in-house manufacturing. DSG is also a market leader in the domestic two-wheeler and three-wheeler tire segments. The high competition in these segments is counterbalanced by recurring demand for most of DSG's footwear and tire products. Read More : https://www.fitchratings.com/research/corporate-finance/fitch-affirms-dsi-samson-group-at-aa-lka-outlook-stable-05-05-2021
Posted by Corporate News
DSI Samson Group
Kumaran Rathnam Road
T: +94 (0)11 21 31 800
F: +94 (0)11 21 31 777
E: email@example.com (General)